Based in Landsberg, Germany
|EUR||23,95 (boxed), 18,95 (digital)|
Reshoot – frantic action for classic hardware. Reshoot is a horizontal scrolling shoot´em-up like no other. Reshoot tests your skills to the limit. One hit and you will die. You need to prove fast reactions to survive. Dodge tons of enemy objects, admire their ballet insync with the music. The sound is woven with the gameplay, the animation, the whole experience. The game is crazily written in pure assembler language, handcrafted to your Amigas hardware.
I began work on Reshoot in the summer of 2015 and finished one year after. The game was released at the gamescom-show in 2016 and got overwhelming reactions - at least from people who are willing to fight hard in their game.
- Handcrafted to Amiga-hardware
- Fast and furious action
- Fluid parallax-scrolling
- Steady 50 Hertz framerate for smooth gameplay experience
- Dynamic sound-fx and AHX-musictrack simultaneously
- Delta highscore to drive your motivation
- Available on CD-ROM and digital package
- Modern rendered artstyle
- Runs on basic A1200, A4000 and CD32 hardware, no extensions needed
- Also runs on any compatible AMIGA-emulator (Windows, Mac, Linux and more)
- Comes with Amiga Joker-booklet or .pdf (digital)
Release video YouTube
How I developed Reshoot YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Coverstory of RETURN magazine" Issue 26 – check it out!
- "Very addictive! Got mine today and have been playing it all evening!"
- Roar Tjørhom, customer,
- "The mixture of pulsing music, smooth animation and a rain of bullets sucks you right into the gameplay"
- T-Online Spiele,
- "Bullethell on Amiga. Watch definitely!"
- Willi Bäcker, Factor 5,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Support the developer
Please click if you want to support the developer patreon.com.
Spieleschreiber – games knowledge since 1984
More information on Spieleschreiber, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project Lead, coding, some pixels
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks