Based in Landsberg, Germany
|EUR||14,95 Audio Soundtrack|
|EUR||29,95 Digital Download|
|EUR||34,95 CD-ROM Pure Edition|
|EUR||47,95 CD-ROM Signature Edition|
RESHOOT R - beautiful action for classic hardware. RESHOOT R is a horizontally scrolling shoot´em-up. It´s about reaction, tons of enemy objects, dodging them and admiring their ballet. The sound is woven with the gameplay, the animation, the whole experience. Louder, more colorful, more playable, more spectacular than RESHOOT – that´s RESHOOT R. The game is characterized by adrenaline rush gameplay, amazing attacking waves, an extra weapons system, a carefully balanced difficulty curve. It´s crazily written in pure assembler language, handcrafted to your Amigas hardware. Admire multiple layers of organic fogeffects and smooth parallax scrolling. Experience lots of objects, some small and some big ones, like you never seen before on Amigas. Expect additional appearances from famous artists of the retro and demo scene. Wellknown Pixel guru Oliver Lindau adds his personal twist to the colors and graphics, so does Factor 5-artist Andreas Escher. The boss music will be something special too.
I began work on RESHOOT R began in late summer of 2016, shortly after release of my first modern Amiga game RESHOOT. First public appearance was at the gamescom-show in August 2017
- Handcrafted to Amiga-hardware
- Autofire option
- multiple layers of organic fogeffects and smooth parallax scrolling.
- lots and lots of colors, worthy of the Amigas AGA-chipset
- Steady 50 Hertz framerate for smooth gameplay experience
- Sound-fx and several musictracks
- Runs on basic A1200, A4000 and CD32 hardware, no extensions needed
- Also runs on any compatible AMIGA-emulator (Windows, Mac, Linux and more)
- Target release – end of 2018
Reveal video at gamescom 2017 YouTube
Demoversion from early 2018 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best of retro award." gamescom, Cologne, August 2017
- "Bold game award" Best of Amiga, February 2018
- "One of the best European shooters ever"
- Amitopia, Website dedicated to all things Amiga
- "Louder, more colourful and far more spectacular"
- Indie Retro News, These guys know their classic stuff
- "Alles auf Anfang, aber mit Wumms"
- Pixelnostalgie, Pixelnostalgie
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Support the developer
Please click if you want to support RESHOOT R prior to its release at patreon.com.
Reshoot Highscore Table
An Amiga game with online highscore table? Yes we can .
Will be available soon here: amigashop.org.
Spieleschreiber – games knowledge since 1984
More information on Spieleschreiber, our logo & relevant media are available here.
RESHOOT R Credits
Project Lead, coding, some pixels
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks